Once spars and ribs were ready I went ahead and assembled the wing skeletons. At this time I did not have a gig/structure so I assembled them on my workbench. I think this method was best as I had access to all parts/sides for easier riveting.
I found out that being stressed from work is not a good thing while riveting. I usually work on the plane after work or at night to relax as I find it very therapeutic, but it doesn’t always work like that. The bucking bar slipped a couple of times, but nothing that a little bit of sanding and primer couldn’t fix.
After a couple sessions a very nice set of wing skeletons came to life 😀